We’ve Got You Covered
See below for our service offerings & fees
Small to medium-sized businesses, may be part of a package deal.
Entertainment Business Accounting
Royalty calculations & statements (artist, manager, producer, writer, publisher, distributor, side musician); typically require custom financial models
TITD oversees all aspects of client’s financial activity, consultation required.
5% of client’s gross revenue
Canadian Tax Preparation and Filing
- “Slip return” only (client has no self-employed income):
- Client has self-employed income, rental property, or employment expenses.
Requires bookkeeping or financial summary to file.
- Canadian corporations, excludes bookkeeping – $850+/return
- Canadian corporations, inactive/NIL return (no bookkeeping required).
Ontario Tax Credits
Includes all Ontario media tax credit programs (OSRTC, OFTTC, OPSTC, OCASE, OIDMTC).
>$500 or 10% of tax credit
USA Tax Preparation and Filing
- USA tax returns vary in complexity, consultation required. $500+/year
Services for Non-Canadian Performers in Canada
Canadian Income Tax Waiver Application
Information required 60 days prior to first Canadian performance
>$350 or 10% of taxes saved
Canadian Income Tax Filing
- Includes required accounting plus all follow-up with CRA’s International Tax Services office to ensure completion.
- “NIL” return For years when client is not active in Canada. $350+/return
Consulting / Other
Includes legal fees for opening resolutions, bylaws, and share issuances. Excludes incorporation fees charged by Corporations Canada or the Ontario Ministry of Government Services.
Corporations Canada Information Filing
Information filing (not tax filing); required for all Canadian federally incorporated entities, per Corporations Canada requirements. Excludes filing fees charged by Corporations Canada ($40 for mail-in filing; $20 for online filing).
General Business consulting / Forensic Royalty Auditing
Corporate “4 in 1”
Includes 12 months bookkeeping (two bank and/or credit card accounts), corporate tax & HST returns, plus personal returns for two shareholders. Additional fees applied if more than two bank and/or credit card accounts, payroll or specialty reporting exist; consultation required.
Services and fees are subject to change without notice.
All fees are expressed in Canadian funds.
Get In Touch
Services and Fees